- Veteran’s Memorial Center– 400 S. Sykes Creek Pkwy, Merritt Island – The Brevard Veteran’s Memorial Center is a non-profit with on goal in mind… TO SERVE OUR VETERANS! With an amazing array of military artifacts ranging from the Revolutionary War to our current conflicts, they strive to educate the public on our military efforts both past and present in their FREE museum, library, plaza, and park. Open Monday through Saturday 8:30am-4pm and Sunday 12-4pm. Home | Veterans Memorial Center, Inc.
- Sands Space History Center(aka U.S. Air Force Space & Missile Museum) – 100 Space Port Way, Cape Canaveral –The history center contains historic information and displays for each Launch Complex at the Cape Canaveral Airforce Station. Check with the retired military tour guide for more information and insight. Open Tuesday through Friday 9am-2pm, Saturday 9am-5pm, and Sunday 12-4pm. Cape Canaveral Space Force Museum (ccspacemuseum.org)
- Space View Park–17 Orange St, Titusville – Located less than 15 miles directly across from the launch pads, the park is the first and only walk in the nation that honors America’s astronauts as well as the men and women behind the scenes who helped America lead the world in space exploration. The park provides live audio feed direct from NASA control room during launches. Space View Park | VisitSpaceCoast.com
- Studios of Cocoa Beach– 165 Minutemen Cswy, Cocoa Beach – The Studios is proud to offer a creative place for residents and visitors to enjoy. Stop by to see the diverse presentation of creativity from both the Studio artists and guest artists. Open Monday and Tuesday 10:30am-3:30pm, Wednesday through Saturday 10:30am-8:30pm, and Sunday 11am-4pm. Studios of Cocoa Beach
- Florida Beer Company Brew Tours– 200 Imperial Blvd, Cape Canaveral – One of the knowledgeable staff members will take you behind the glass to teach you all about the brewing process and answer all of your questions. Every Saturday at 2pm. Must wear closed toed shoes. After the tour stick around for a few pints and hang out in the Tap Room. Beer Locator - Carib Brewery USA
- Enchanted Forest– 444 Columbia Blvd, Titusville – A designated wildlife sanctuary covering more than 450 acres. This is one of the few places on Florida’s Space Coast where visitors can experience several eco-systems from majestic oak hammocks, wet prairie, pine flatwood, and the Atlantic Coastal Ridge in one short hike. The sanctuary also boasts a modern educational facility and a gift shop. Enchanted Forest Sanctuary (brevardfl.gov)
- Sams House at Pine Island Conservation Area– 6195 N. Tropical Trail, Merritt Island – From Ice Age animals to Native Americans to early pioneers, Pine Island has a rich history. Enjoy hiking through five different habitats and over six miles of trails. Also, step inside the oldest standing home in Brevard County, the 1875 Sams family cabin. Open Tuesday through Sunday 9am-5pm. Sams House - Historic Home & Education Center in Brevard County, FL (nbbd.com)
- Fort Christmas Historical Park– 1300 Fort Christmas Rd, Christmas – The park includes a replica of a fort built in 1837 during the Second Seminole Indian War, a traditional Florida “Cracker” house and eight pioneer homes, a schoolhouse and lunchroom, a sugar cane mill and other historical farming equipment. Museum and Pioneer Homes are open Tuesday through Sunday 9am-4pm. Fort Christmas - Christmas, Florida - Museum & Park (nbbd.com)